Pythagoras Academy introduced a Grade 7 Scholarship Program in 2021-22, and we will continue this program in the 2023-24 school year. To be eligible for the scholarship, students must currently be in Grade 6 and have a middle-level SSAT score. You can register for the SSAT exam on their website: https://www.ssat.org/testing/about-the-test and take the exam at home. The top students chosen will receive a $5,000 to a $10,000 tuition scholarship that will be applied to the tuition fee for the 2023-2024 school term.
Get to know PA Scholarship
- Scholarship amount: $5,000 – $10,000
- Method of distribution: Deducted from tuition for the 2023-2024 school year
- Application Deadline: April 15th, 2023
- Applicant Eligibility:
- Local grade 6 students with at least one parent being a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Received a score in the SSAT exam.
Evaluation Criteria for scholarship score (weighted out of 100%):
- SSAT Score (70%)
- SSAT Writing Session (10%)
- School report card(s) from the previous years (10%)
- Special Skills or Awards (10%)
The PA Scholarship Committee judges will grade the applicants by combining the above evaluation criteria to reach a final scholarship score.
- Step 1: Fill out the online scholarship application form by April 15th, 2023.
- Step 2: Share the SSAT score with Pythagoras Academy and email previous report cards to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15th, 2023.
- Step 3: We will announce the final list of scholarship winners on June 21st, 2023.
- Step 4: For returning PA students, after the full tuition payment, their scholarship cheques will be issued in the first week of the 2023-2024 school year.